Charity Corner Perks 2019

lojoco49

On 5/10/2020 at 8:17 PM, Granny63020 said:

Guess I better start thinking about spending what I have then!

Jelly, I always learn so much from you. I ended up using the points to buy a perk. Since the perks were random I wasn't sure but did it anyway. I ended up getting the Prized Possesions perk! Worked out great since I use the Battledome everyday. I ended up getting and extra 13 items today. I didn't look to see how many NP's I had before I started so I don't know if I got extra of those or not, I'll look tomorrow for sure but I think it's only extra items from the description. I also like the fact that it is for 14 days. So, anyway, thank you for the information on this and all the other things you have commented on and helped me. Much appreciated!

On 5/10/2020 at 1:05 PM, jellysundae said:

I'd contact them again and explain anew. It's looking like the AC's going to be the next event, so if CC's going to happen this year it coming along at some point after that makes sense. but who knows?

All we do know is that points absolutely will not carry over again, they were very categorical about never doing that again.