Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!food_fried_shrimp.gifYou find a Fried Shrimp on the floor!

Yum, this makes me want to make some fried shrimp. I make a mean batch of fried shrimp... :laughingsmiley: but I don't think I have the ingredients right now. Boo.

Something has happened!codestone7.gifYou find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Something has happened!moncer.gifThe Monocerous roars 'Once I ate 16 Jub Jubs in a week!':laughingsmiley: this is I think my favourite one, just because it's so ridiculous. Who could eat a jub-jub?! Impossible. They're just TOO adorable.

Here's the last few days:

Something has happened! You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Something has happened! You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Something has happened! A Ghost cackles insanely and steals 40 Neopoints from you...

Something has happened! You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Something has happened! You find a French Toast on the floor!

Something has happened!

A Slice of Neopets 7th Birthday Cake suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. Hope you like frosting!

These are the last few days... I got a lot yesterday though.

Something has happened! The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,000 Neopoints to take it away!

Tyrannian Random Event!!! Grarrg the Battle Master stomps past you, muttering something about war

Something has happened! A Blue Shoyru zooms down from the sky and whizzes past your head!

Something has happened! Brrrrrr, it's cold in here!

Something has happened! An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Something has happened! Congratulations, dylangel, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

labmap_02.gif

YES!!!!!! I haven't gotten a piece in ages (other than the ones I bought).

Something has happened!joinothers.gifAdee the Chia says 'Did you know you can send postcards to friends?? Check them out by clicking here'

EDIT: OMG while playing pyramids! Something has happened!labmap_09.gifYou find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Never thought it would happen to me! :woot:

I have gotten Addee the Chia talking about Neobadges and greetings SO many times this week. Yes, yes, little Chia, no one's used a Neobadge since 2001, go away now please.

Hahaha this happened when I was clicking around the Space Station.

The loudspeaker booms 'Those of you still needing to take the Sloth loyalty test must report to the Virtupets Mind Control Laboratory. NOW!'

*clicks the link*

What? There's no "Mind Control Laboratory" here on the space station. I don't know what you're talking about. Sloth would never take control of the servers run by those pesky Neopets Staff people, so you must be mistaken.

Now... get out before my trigger finger slips on this blaster here.

:laughingsmiley:

P.S. omg super member! When did that happen? :eh: heheh

Something has happened!

There seems to be some scrap metal sitting on the ground here. Perhaps this is what the denizens of Moltara built their city from! Or perhaps not...

Something has happened!

An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Something has happened!

Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

Something has happened!

Congratulations, spritzieblue, you just found 1000 Neopoints on the floor!!!

Tyrannian Random Event!!!

Grarrg the Battle Master stomps past you, muttering something about war

Something has happened!

A Blue Shoyru zooms down from the sky and whizzes past your head!