Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

lvlup.jpg

I just had to do a screenie, that Jubjub is just too cute ^_^

This is the second time this happened, the first time my kau suddenly jumped a level. My pets are now at equal levels even though one is half the age of the other! Lol my Gnorbu's catching up fast thanks to Coltzan and these REs.

These were actually from the other day:

Winter Random Event!!! A gust of icy cold wind blows past you, chilling you to the bone.

Something has happened! A dragon flies past overhead, he is headed to the Mystery Island.

Something has happened! For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 166 Neopoints!!!

Something has happened! You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Tyrannian Random Event!!! A group of excited fans rush past you shouting 'Blue Kacheek Group' are playing tonight!!!

Something has happened!

Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 198,509 of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort.

Grr. I didn't even notice this happen. Why can't Sloth send a trans potion my way?

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Meuka will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Meuka slithers out of your Neopets nose and challenges you to a battle in the BATTLEDOME!!!!!!

Something has happened! Nigel the Stockbroker Chia says 'Have you considered investing in DROO (Dice-A-Roo Industries PLC.)??'

Bug brothers steal 35 neopoints.

Something has happened! Aierean has suddenly gained a level!!!

Something has happened! Nigel the Stockbroker Chia says 'Have you considered investing in CHIA (Chia Steel Holdings)??'

Something has happened! You find a Paper-Wrapped Cheese on the floor!

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Shoyru - Tough!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Bless you, Shoyru.' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map!!

Edmunda, that's AWESOME!

Something has happened!

The Darkest Faerie appears and decides to give one of your pets a disease. What did you ever do to her?! You'd better go check on your pets to see what happened.

Wow, thats annoying.

Something has happened!

A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map

Winter random event!!

The Snow Faerie says 'They say an evil old man lives in a castle at the top of the mountain...I don't believe them

Something has happened!

The Ghost Lupe growls and suddenly all your Neopets are healed back to max hit points!

Well I was going for the "Drackonack - Hungry" avatar but I guess this will do for now :guiltysmiley:

EDIT: Got the av! ^_^ Also this,

Something has happened!

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Bagel and Egg Sandwich! You better buy one for them :)

I'm not a fan of this food advertising!

Something has happened!

Adee the Chia says 'Have you seen the cool World Events??'