Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

Congratulations, nikimin94, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened!

Adee the Chia says 'Did you know you can send postcards to friends?? Check them out by clicking here'

Something has happened!

Congratulations, hannahbee__xo, you just found 500 Neopoints on the floor!!!

Sweet :laughingsmiley: this is the most NP I've ever found on the floor. Awesome ^_^

Something has happened!

Adee the Chia says 'Have you seen the cool World Events??'

I know this isn't a RE, when I get one today I'll add it here... but this is just too funny to pass up.

I just went to visit the Snowager, and I actually managed to get something other than a massive icy blast:

snowagerscreenie.jpg

WTG TNT :P that is definitely NOT a snowball. It's a book entitled "Bruce Snowball Strategies"

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

All for the better, since this is something I don't have packed into my SDB yet ^_^

EDIT: Got an air faerie request and refused.

Oh no! Boochi fires his ray gun and turns _rascal_100 into a Baby Uni!!!

Thank goodness I had my lab rat as my active. If he had shot my coconut jubjub, I would have been devastated!

Also got this with it:

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Boochi will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

AHHHH!!! Not Boochi!

ETA: This just happened

SLOTH FIRES HIS RAY GUN AT YOU!!! Your Carrot and Pea Omelette is turned into a mound of sludge!

I better log off x_x

Something has happened!

A mysterious Neopet gives you a lottery ticket. Why not click here to play!

EDIT: Clicking "here" brought me up to the lottery page, where basically my only option is to enter in numbers and buy a ticket... but I just got one for free (?) How do I play this thing?

EDIT2: oops I did not mean to double-post! Can a forum moderator delete that post up there for me? Not sure how :*

mod edit: posts merged :)

Thanks! <3

This happend at the Qasalan Expellibox. It isn't really a random event, is more like a daily, but it was very shocking, so I have to say it:

Wow, it got all the way to Kreludor! We're not sure how that's even possible, but scarab is definitely never coming back. Thank you! You have been awarded 150 NC! Spend it wisely at the NC mall.

Wow... I'm speechless. :woot: It's awesome, but also a litte scary, because I've won 150 NC at the Qasalan Expellibox before. Actually, twice in one week, this is the third time... o_O

You have a new quest!!!

The Earth Faerie wants you to get her 'Healing Potion IV'!!

What, so you can make my pets full? <_< No thanks. Although I think I even have this in my SDB... meh, not worth it

Something has happened!

A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Red Cavalier Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

:laughingsmiley: I've never seen that one before.

uzelikau caught Chickaroo from the Wheel of Excitement :( and the Healing Springs has just been giving me more hit points, which doesn't really help. I know she'll eventually get healed, but still. It always makes me a little uneasy when any of my pets are sick :guiltysmiley:

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

The same thing happened with me today. :)

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Yay! :D

Something has happened!

Congratulations, suus_7, you just found 500 Neopoints on the floor!!!

This happend when I was buying stuff for the packrat avatar :D yay I can use it for buying more stuff, altough it isn't that much.

I need only 82 more items ^_^

uzelikau caught Chickaroo from the Wheel of Excitement :( and the Healing Springs has just been giving me more hit points, which doesn't really help. I know she'll eventually get healed, but still. It always makes me a little uneasy when any of my pets are sick :guiltysmiley:

Don't worry, your pet will be alright.

Just give him/her the required medicine.

And this thing has happened a lot of times with me too.

And it makes me worried too.

But eventually they get fine, don't they? :yes:

Spun the wheel of Mediocrity and got 50 NP.

I paid 50 NP and got back the same amount. *sighs*

Well, didn't have any loss. That's enough. ^_^

King Skarl appears and orders his guards to collect 0 Neopoints from you. Who knew there was such a thing as Marrow Tax?

Hehe, sorry King Skarl, I didn't have any np on hand for you to take. My attempts to gain the kiss the mortog avatar severely depleted my np. I also code a code stone as a RE today.

An Old Wizard appears and gives you a Burning Potion!

First time I got this kind of event. o_O

"Something has happened!

Charles_3740 has suddenly come down with a bad case of 'Achy Head'!!!"

Oh no! My Pet caught a head ache!

*Rushes to a shop to get Magic Goop*

You don't have to buy it. Just keep going to the Healing Springs (every 30 minute) until it heals your Neopet. Make sure you have that Neopet as your active when you're at the Healing Springs.

Something has happened!

The Swamp Ghoul says 'I will eat your Neopets for breakfast...'

Geeze I hope not :rolleyes_anim:

Don't worry, your pet will be alright.

Just give him/her the required medicine.

Yeah, except the only cure for Chickaroo is Herbal Scrambled Eggs, which costs something stupid like 50K. No worries, she was healed by the Healing Springs soon after. I just don't like it when they're sick DX haha I'm such a mom.

SarafinaWolf7: Make sure you have that Neopet as your active when you're at the Healing Springs.

Sometimes you'll get lucky and you'll get the "all your pets have been fully healed" one, but yeah. It's safest to keep your sickie as your active.

Sloth appeared and handed me a Hissi Trans potion!! :woot: If only it was a Draik trans... But I'm still thrilled!!

Edit: Thank you sdcd! This just now- Something has happened!A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map!