Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Congratulations, neoking2002_neo, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

100 extra Neopoints in my pocket, still willing to get 500 to 5000 free Neopoints from a random event (very rare though).

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Lava Ghoul will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Erupting from the boiling lava seas off the coast of Mystery Island, the Lava Ghoul springs to attack! Beware his fiery breath!

Something has happened!

The Lava Ghoul floats on this page and looks at you menacingly! I think you were lucky this time...

Something has happened!

capt_scarblade.gif You hear the cackling of a MAD PIRATE CAPTAIN.

Something has happened!

crankyjhudora.gif Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"

foo_aisha_chocheesecake.gif

Something has Happened: Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Aisha Chocolate Cheesecake! You better buy one for them :)

Normally, these events are nothing (but opinional). I'm not going to take the Aisha Chocolate Cheesecake I have in my chocolate gallery. x_x

one of my petpets found a mootix in its mouth!

which I promptly traded for a faerie paint brush (I've always wanted a faerie kau)

one of my goals achieved.... well when i get around to visiting the pool that is

now to work on the other things

is it just me or are random events a lot less random than they used to be?

one of my petpets found a mootix in its mouth!

which I promptly traded for a faerie paint brush (I've always wanted a faerie kau)

one of my goals achieved.... well when i get around to visiting the pool that is

now to work on the other things

is it just me or are random events a lot less random than they used to be?

Lucky you! But that's an avatar missed out... I guess you can still use The Daily Neopets avatar lending program for that (: Well, there's a theory going around that older players (account, not age :P) have a lesser percent chance getting RE's than people with newer accounts.

Lucky you! But that's an avatar missed out... I guess you can still use The Daily Neopets avatar lending program for that (: Well, there's a theory going around that older players (account, not age :P) have a lesser percent chance getting RE's than people with newer accounts.

whats the whole deal with avatars anyways? I don't see why everyone's so hung up on getting them,

in regard to REs, I've had more since my point balance hit over 500K late last year than I ever have over the time I've had my account.

moncer.gif

Something has happened! The Monocerous growls 'Over the last month I have eaten 19 Wockys'

Another one of those useless events for me once more.

whats the whole deal with avatars anyways? I don't see why everyone's so hung up on getting them,

in regard to REs, I've had more since my point balance hit over 500K late last year than I ever have over the time I've had my account.

Well, avatar's don't really do anything, but it just makes you feel good when you get a decent amount accomplished :P

Something has happened!

Boochi fires his ray gun at Sandy_2_7, but thankfully he misses!

Yes, thankfully he missed. It would be horrible if he didn't miss, because she is a faerie xweetok, and I want to keep her that way :yes: