Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Oh whoah, thank you so much! OwO

Do you want any np's in return? (No ones ever done that for me, lol.)

No payment necessary. I prefer sending the items when possible because it avoids the problem of stuff being, ah, bought too fast. :)

you're such a nice person, did you just have these or did you buy them?

Congrats on completing the quest. ;) I bought the card (it was a card right? xD ), but hmm... yeah, it would probably be a good idea for me to check my junk-packed SDB before buying an item in the future, on the off chance it's stashed in there. (:

Could anyone help me find a Rose Scented Soap for the Air Faerie? Thank you in advance!

Please check your item transfers. They should be smelling faintly of rose. :P

Thank you so very much! You've been really kind! :) I hope it wasn't expensive?

Um... I've already forgotten how much it cost. xD But if I could afford it, it was definitely very cheap. :)

Cheers :)

thats annoying! dang....

Thanks though!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Pteri Knight, kind Neopian."

Jeeze this light faerie's been hounding me for cards for the past week! Anyway, any help is appreciated :)

Here you are :)

luckyjinx 1 2,980 NP

witstandy 1 2,990 NP

wyvern1 5 2,999 NP

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Blue Wocky Costume!" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

Obrigada! :D

o wow. its quite a lot. :/ ahha here you go:

avylicious Blue Wocky Costume 2 37,775 NP

neveress87 Blue Wocky Costume 1 40,000 NP

admiralfuzzy Blue Wocky Costume 1 50,350 NP

amin_h Blue Wocky Costume 1 52,900 NP

Soo..... I guess me getting a Jazzmosis Biography is faint. So... I need help, do you think I should abandon and get today's quest, or do I save up for it? :( This makes me soooo sad.

who is that quest for?

if its the fountain faerie, then save up for it! ;]

It is... Lol save up for it? 1.7 million? :O I was supposedly saving up for my BD set

yeah :P

how much do you have now? i been playing for 2 months and i have 1770000 already.

you can get over 10k a day by playing all the easy games :D

if you start today i think youll have enough for it by next month

and her quest is VERY rare. so you're realllly lucky.

Soo..... I guess me getting a Jazzmosis Biography is faint. So... I need help, do you think I should abandon and get today's quest, or do I save up for it? :( This makes me soooo sad.

If you abandon a quest today, you won't get another till tomorrow. I say save for the FFQ. It could definitely be worth it!

So that settles it... gonna save up for the quest. :)

Tips on which games? I got about 550,000 XD

P.S. Lol... you know what? This is my second FFQ in this event. As you can see, I used one on my Coco Jubjub :D

Lol... haven't gotten a Space Faerie, a Battle Faerie or a Fairy Queen quest. But I did get 2 FFQs XD