Faerie Quest Help

Eric

An Eyrie Sweater, please? I tried going to Unis clothing shop and amazingly enough, they didn't have it now. (They did have three expensive species items which disappeared before I could buy them *sigh* )

Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Cool Mint Toothpaste! pretty please :guiltysmiley:

Sorry, but this is the cheapest I could find after some searches

vipre_4 Cool Mint Toothpaste 18 9,298 NP

can someone find me a good deal on Shoonee, its for the air faerie. please and thank you! :]

son_of_samsardam Shoonee 2 2,640 NP

sleepy333 Shoonee 1 2,800 NP

i need The Ixi Ghost Legend for the water faerie

please and thank you~

Sorry, but this is the cheapest I could find after some searches

blondiebonnie The Ixi Ghost Legend 1 8,450 NP

Can someone help me find a Draik Puzzle for the Dark Faerie?

Wow, these are all pretty expensive and this is by far the cheapest one I could find

erety Draik Puzzle 1 12,415 NP

Hey there, I'm looking for 'Desert Flower' trading card for the Light Faerie. Can anyone help me out?!

This one's a good deal!

starman10101 Desert Flower 4 1,111 NP

felipefox_7 Desert Flower 6 1,190 NP

Thanks so much buzzarecool ---I totally appreciate it! The light faerie increased my level for your trouble! :-)

I'm finding 'Bad Apples' here: sodapop450

and here: schnickels

good luck!~

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I decided to buy it in the end

For your efforts, RanshaoRyu's health has increased!

It increased from 9 to 11.

can anyone help me to find Meerca Gnome-in-the-box? Thanks very much!

erety Meerca Gnome-in-the-box 1 3,025 NP

mystichazel1 Meerca Gnome-in-the-box 1 3,790 NP

jjffp Meerca Gnome-in-the-box 1 4,000 NP

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Jewelled Collar!" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

(I'm not cheating or anything. The previous quest was one I got a few days ago, and I did do it until now.)

Jewelled Collar (457 np, 12 in stock) http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ur_drago&buy_obj_info_id=66&buy_cost_neopoints=475

Jewelled Collar (500 np, 2 in stock) http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=unicorn2512_4&buy_obj_info_id=66&buy_cost_neopoints=500

Nova (3k np, 85 in stock) http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=dragonslayer1990&buy_obj_info_id=9075&buy_cost_neopoints=3000

----------------------

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Gargoyle Troop, kind Neopian."