Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Can anybody help me to find a Usuki Magical Shampoo, it's for a battle faerie quest.

Many thanks in advance

Sam

You demanded it, I gave you a Usuki Magical Shampoo. Enjoy your stat increases!

I'm not sure if this is the place for Illusen quests, but she just asked for a Carnivorous Carved Pumpkin. I'm determined to get to level 50 this time, so if anyone could direct me to one, I'd like that a lot.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=item_exact&search_string=Carnivorous+Carved+Pumpkin

There's only two of them currently, and they normally cost 95,200 NP (or somewhere around there). Couldn't find any via the Shop Wizard.

A Dark Faerie wants a Kacheek Snowglobe. Could anyone point me towards one?

Lucky for you, these ones are pretty cheap on the Shop Wizard. I gave you one by the way, enjoy your HP boost!

Haven't you left yet? This quest is very important. I can guarantee you won't find my item around here...

You are supposed to bring me:

Raspberry-Scented Bath Salt

You have given Raspberry-Scented Bath Salt to User 'bilin825'. I hope you get something good out of it! :)

The battle Faerie has asked me to bring a Orange Chocolate Nova. can i get any help please ive been trying for awhile i'd appreciate it :)!

Cheapest that I can see is 3k for an orange chocolate nova

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=neonbunny&buy_obj_info_id=22124&buy_cost_neopoints=3000

You want a Kreludor Balloon? Now you got a Kreludor Balloon from me for your Dark Faerie Quest, enjoy the HP gain!

You want a Kreludor Balloon? Now you got a Kreludor Balloon from me for your Dark Faerie Quest, enjoy the HP gain!

Oh Thank you, very much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow... I don't get a single quest for more than a month, and now I've gotten two in one day. o_O

Anyway! Will someone help me find a Yellow Glittery Brush for an Air Faerie, please? :)

I'm more than happy to help you out, Ethelune. Check your Item Event Log for it, I gave you one.

The Queen Faerie asked for a Mutant Tonu Costume! :O

I don't know if you still want it (since I replied a bit late), but I sent you one to mel0n21. Enjoy your stat increases!

i need Painting Zafaras.

help please!

You should put your neopets username up so then I could send you one! But here's a shop with two, http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=help_meeee_plzzzz&buy_obj_info_id=31488&buy_cost_neopoints=1800

vikkimok.........2,400np There is one here but the previous reply has found a cheaper one...As they said if you put your neopets username on the TDN forum it iss easier for others to maybe send you Quest items

Sorry I should have checked before I mentioned the TNT :wub_anim: username as It is already there now...