Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Yes, that's what the faerie asked for. Someone on the front page had the same quest a few years ago, but none of those shops have one again.

Ok, well as far as I know, that item doesn't exist. Jellyneo's item database has a list of all the items in neopets, and it's not there. It also doesn't exist if you search for it on neopets... the closest I found was a reject Techo toy. The only item with "rejected" in the name is Rejected Seasonal Greeting Card. There's no reject techo plushie that I can find.

Are you absolutely sure that is the name of the item? I'm pretty sure it does not exist.

Ok, well as far as I know, that item doesn't exist. Jellyneo's item database has a list of all the items in neopets, and it's not there. It also doesn't exist if you search for it on neopets... the closest I found was a reject Techo toy. The only item with "rejected" in the name is Rejected Seasonal Greeting Card. There's no reject techo plushie that I can find.

Are you absolutely sure that is the name of the item? I'm pretty sure it does not exist.

Maybe it's toy. My system is slow and I can't run more than one page at a time, so I can't look.

Maybe it's toy. My system is slow and I can't run more than one page at a time, so I can't look.

I believe you're looking for the Reject Techo Toy =)

here's the two lowest priced shops:

doorknob63 1,075 NP

chewyleopard 1,200 NP

I need a Corn Art book for a Water Fairy Quest. Please and Thank you. :)

The cheapest I found was 1800np

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=laniesma&buy_obj_info_id=47672&buy_cost_neopoints=1800

Just in case it gets bought, the next was 1900np

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=game_master25&buy_obj_info_id=47672&buy_cost_neopoints=1900

Hope that helps =)

Thank you Not-So-New Member! :)

if you are just cruzin on by can you please cruze on by the shop wizzard and help me with my quest

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Tigersquash Rock Stick."

thank you in advance :)

if you are just cruzin on by can you please cruze on by the shop wizzard and help me with my quest

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Tigersquash Rock Stick."

thank you in advance :)

hannah062199 Tigersquash Rock Stick 1 1,200 NP

cerrilynne Tigersquash Rock Stick 1 1,200 NP

karenpatricia Tigersquash Rock Stick 1 1,200 NP

pretty affordable for a Battle Faerie quest!

=)

Could someone please help me with an Air Faerie quest?

She is looking for a book called 'Nimmo'

Thanks heaps everyone!!

Could someone please help me with an Air Faerie quest?

She is looking for a book called 'Nimmo'

Thanks heaps everyone!!

you might want to recheck the title of the book. I couldn't find anything named just 'Nimmo'.

you might want to recheck the title of the book. I couldn't find anything named just 'Nimmo'.

Oh, sorry! It's called Nimmos with an s.... haha, I'm such an idiot!!

not a problem!

this shop has 5 in stock for 999NP. absolute lowest price out there =)

Thank you VERY much Kittyn!! You're very helpful and I appriciate it very much!!

:D

Thank you VERY much Kittyn!! You're very helpful and I appriciate it very much!!

:D

again, no problem!

I like helping people out when I can. I even helped pay for my best friend's family photos because she wanted the CD of the pics, but wasn't sure she could afford it. yeah, I'm just that kind of person and I like it that way =)

Black Eye Shadow. Anyone?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The lowest black eye shadow I found was for 4000. Go Here

The lowest black eye shadow I found was for 4000. Go Here

Another lowest at 3000np if you still need it..Good luck =)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=brutic&buy_obj_info_id=46887&buy_cost_neopoints=3000

EDIT: Hi guys! I just got one quest, can someone help me? Thx! ^-^

It takes more than sun and rain to make a garden, you know. You do have to dig a little.

You are supposed to bring me:

Steam Jug