Faerie Quest Help

Eric

So that settles it... gonna save up for the quest. :)

Tips on which games? I got about 550,000 XD

P.S. Lol... you know what? This is my second FFQ in this event. As you can see, I used one on my Coco Jubjub :D

Lol... haven't gotten a Space Faerie, a Battle Faerie or a Fairy Queen quest. But I did get 2 FFQs XD

WHAT oo you are SOOO lucky!!!

I just dream of a ffq oÒ

I bet I dont get one - I'm never lucky in such things ;_;

When you are a habitariu player its easy i make about 80k a day when I have time to look after it (when I dont have time to check a couple of times a day its about 30k)

When you scroll down there is a helpful list

I'm looking for a 101 Balloon Petpets for the Water Faerie! Can anyone help? :)

simsabim 1898np

carmadboy 1899np

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm looking for a 101 Balloon Petpets for the Water Faerie! Can anyone help? :)

I'd transfer you the item but you have that set to Neofriends only, so I suppose you can just use the links in the post above (or open item transfers, or NF me (temporarily if you like)). :)

Please and thanks in advance:

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Malkus Vile, kind Neopian."

silverspade6 700

the_mighty_unicorn 740

selcuk7 745

Please and thanks in advance:

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Malkus Vile, kind Neopian."

Malkus Vile is on his way to your listed account. Check your item transfers please. :)

Edit: Wow, heavy ninja'ing today. xD

simsabim 1898np

carmadboy 1899np

Thanks for the help! :)

I'd transfer you the item but you have that set to Neofriends only, so I suppose you can just use the links in the post above (or open item transfers, or NF me (temporarily if you like)). :)

Haha, I just bought the book, but thanks anyway! :)

Malkus Vile is on his way to your listed account. Check your item transfers please. :)

Edit: Wow, heavy ninja'ing today. xD

Wow, thank you so much! That was really fast. Much appreciated help :)

Always welcome. :)

Looks like my Grarrl has some balloon animals to study. xD

Can someone please find me

Grarrl Power

Item's on its way. Check your item transfers. ;)

Can anyone help me find a Fire Faerie Notepad?

Please and thanks!

Oh ._. thats really expensive...

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=johnlililililililili&buy_obj_info_id=22411&buy_cost_neopoints=53333&

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ladytamo&buy_obj_info_id=22411&buy_cost_neopoints=57000&

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.