Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Thank you very much, gerlclan and singhdj. Bit unfortunate I just spent 4 million on getting my final pet painted the colour I want and now I have no idea what to do with my fountain reward. :)

That is just quite unfortunate, you could always adopt mine and paint him for me. :D

thank you, i got this:

Well, it looks like the item was just what I needed for my spell. Thanks again!

For your efforts, 's strength has increased!

Hi i am new and just the Delina's quest challenge. SHE said i that have to bring her pieces of metal and spools of silk thread but i check online and the prize is a shirt i don't want to do the quest.What happens if a abandoned the quest.DO i still get a prize when it ends :guiltysmiley:

hi again

i need some help for

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Kreludor Balloon. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

thanks

Here I found one for 11,110

Here's another for 8940

Hi i am new and just the Delina's quest challenge. SHE said i that have to bring her pieces of metal and spools of silk thread but i check online and the prize is a shirt i don't want to do the quest.What happens if a abandoned the quest.DO i still get a prize when it ends :guiltysmiley:

If I'm correct the quest comes in as a bonus quest. I think it said that when I recieved one. Like this "Would you like to recieve today's bonus quest?"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Quiggle Stunt Book

quiggleworld Quiggle Stunt Book 1 1,150 NP

charito_56 Quiggle Stunt Book 1 1,198 NP

funbelly Quiggle Stunt Book 1 1,199 NP

using ssw.

Thank you!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Could someone please help me find a Pink Tiara? The prices are getting absolutely insane and I hate hate HATE going to user shops (old account was CG'd in one), but I just don't have time to try to restock one. :( Thank you!! :)

patagonian Pink Tiara 14 24,986 NP

dhahrangirl Pink Tiara 1 26,000 NP

mindigan Pink Tiara 1 27,000 NP

Using SSW.

Thank you very much! :D Sure hope prices deflate back down after the quest event, 25k+ for a r66 item is kind of insane. :P

A Water Faerie sniffs and says, "You probably won't help, but I need Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet for my studies. I can't tell you why."

Clearly the why is answered; she wants to teach.

Anyway any help would be appreciated; sitting around waiting for re-stock but hoping there's more somewhere else :)

xtremechik Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet 2 33,960 NP

sayaykasprayer Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet 3 36,200 NP

iamapro385 Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet 2 36,300 NP

mikedpro Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet

Using SSW