Duplicate Potion of Healing PSA

jaydeed

Quick heads up: Hardtotame said on the boards:

" Players who received the Potion of Healing will find two in their inventory. Do not move either item from your inventory until further notice. You can not sell, auction or trade the potions, nor move them to your SDB until this is resolved. "

I tried looking at the site events board that hardtotame posted. Maybe Neopets accidentally awarded the potion of healing as a glitch?

I donated around 110-120 Not sure anymore how many but I did an average of 10 per patient and gave more to the Queen and Malum (Malum was around 45 if I recall correctly) but I didn't get an extra prize.

On the boards someone said they donated exactly 200 potions and did get 1 extra prize.

It's new. The neomails and the prize was given yesterday. To make up for the "donating more potions will be remembered/rewarded" or whatever that sentence was that made us think that healing them a lot would give out something special. Guess they forgot about it at first.