November's NC Mall Collectible!

This month is featuring Sophie in the current Family Ties Collectible Collection. Head on over to the NC Mall to purchase Sophies Collectors Lantern Staff for 250NC. You'll have until end of day on November 30, 2017 to purchase this item. Remember, in order to qualify for the bonus item at the end of the collection, you must purchase all items on a single account. Trading for items does not count towards the bonus item.

mall_ncc_sophiestaff.gif

For more information on these collections and to see a complete list of items offered, check out our guide.

NC Collectible Collections

Hah! My brain sees the name Sophie and is immediately expecting something to do with this lady...

38PlhRM.jpg:rolleyes::laugh:

September was the first time I took any real notice of the Collectibles. Because of that being a background I'm kind of underwhelmed by the same amount of NC just for a handheld. I suppose I need to look at this from the opposite perspective, don't I; of a background being a bargain, rather than smaller items being comparatively expensive.