What is this world coming to?

rntracy1

16 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Yes, I didn't mean ALL acts perpetrated by lone white people such as stadium bombings are called "incidents."  LOL.  I was just comparing to make the point.  So that Nielo was understanding what you were disagreeing with.  But I think we are all on the same page now.  Whew.  LOL. 

It is hard too when you are trying guess at someone's intonation, facial expressions, etc in a posting. 

I guess too what Nielo was saying, the investigators are always saying, "10 people were gunned down at such and such today.  We are still trying to determine if it was an act of terrorism."  Read between the lines, "we are trying to determine if it was someone from another country/Muslim/whatever" when OF COURSE it was an act of terrorism!  You gun down 10 people, it's terrorism no matter who you are or why you did it.  LOL

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, thanks! :D

I'm always so confused when they come to the conclusion that such a violent attack "wasn't an act of terrorism". Sometimes they even seem to worry that someone called it "terrorism" before they had all the facts. But if one of the facts you do have is that some maniac killed a ton of people, I think it's safe to say that it was terrorism.