Forgotten Bank Pin

destinyyy

On 2017-07-01 at 8:43 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

I believe you will have to open a support ticket, and ask if they can reset the PIN, unfortunately. In the meantime, you can complete dailies or play some games to earn Neopoints.

How do I do that?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1 hour ago, destinyyy said:

How do I do that?

Try this link: http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml. It should redirect you to "s2.parature.com", which is the provider Neopets uses, for their ticket system. Click on "Submit a ticket". Some browsers have problems displaying the page. If you run into that, please let us know and what browser you are using.

3 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Try this link: http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml. It should redirect you to "s2.parature.com, which is the provider Neopets uses, for their ticket system. Click on "Submit a ticket". Some browsers have problems displaying the page. If you run into that, please let us know and what browser you are using.

I am on Safari, and it is not working.

Sorry for the delay. Are you getting an error message, such as, the page has expired or is no longer available? If so:

1. Click Safari (Mac menu bar).

2. Select "Preferences"

3. Click on the "Privacy" tab.

4. For "Cookies and website data:", change it to "Always allow".

5. Close the window.

Reload/refresh the page. Hopefully, it will load correctly and you can submit a ticket. When completed, you may want to change "Cookies and website data:" back to what you had it before. Please note, if you do, you will have to change it "Always allow" when visiting the Neopets "Help" page, to check on the status of your ticket.

If the above still does not work, you can send an email to [email protected].