How do I send a ticket to TNT?

polygraphs

I'm trying to contact them but I click on contact us and help on the bottom of the page and it says "The page you are trying to access is no longer available." 

Basically, I spun the Wheel of Excitement and after all these years, I won 20,000 neopoints and I got the avatar. At least, it said I got the avatar. I go and check in my preferences to change my avatar to that and it's not in my list. What do I do?

9 hours ago, polygraphs said:

I'm trying to contact them but I click on contact us and help on the bottom of the page and it says "The page you are trying to access is no longer available." 

Basically, I spun the Wheel of Excitement and after all these years, I won 20,000 neopoints and I got the avatar. At least, it said I got the avatar. I go and check in my preferences to change my avatar to that and it's not in my list. What do I do?

What browser are you using? Some browsers have rules where they will not support "3rd party cookies" that do not have a "compact privacy policy". Neopets uses parature.com for its support ticket system. In this case, parature.com is considered a "3rd party". Parature.com uses "cookies" from Neopets, to get things like your use name, for a support ticket. I'm guessing they don't have a "compact privacy policy" for their cookies. You may need to enable/allow cookies from s2.parature.com within your browser.