Art Freebies

hriven

I need some practice, so I'm giving some art freebies! Just leave the reference of the character that you want, It can be any type of character, just remember that I'm not very good with animals

. : · Slots · : .

< Teganrose1 - WIP >
< Mofojuju - WIP >
< open >
< open >

Sounds like fun :)

Hmm, well, for the longest time after playing Neoquest, I had thought about a kind of faerie. What if their was a Spectral Faerie? In my mind, she has simple clothings with rainbowish accents, is a readhead, and has colorful wings (more colorful towards the tips and more pastel near the base and center). She is a wonderful battler, especially when it comes to defense and redirection. Ironically, while she is amazing at protecting herself during a battle, she isn't so great when it comes to just herself. She's a little naive, making her too trusting of others. Nothing bad has happened so far, but her friends worry that one day her happy, helpful attitude will one day lead her to helping the wrong person.

Is this good? I've never really talked about the characters I've thought of heh

43 minutes ago, Teganrose1 said:

Sounds like fun :)

Hmm, well, for the longest time after playing Neoquest, I had thought about a kind of faerie. What if their was a Spectral Faerie? In my mind, she has simple clothings with rainbowish accents, is a readhead, and has colorful wings (more colorful towards the tips and more pastel near the base and center). She is a wonderful battler, especially when it comes to defense and redirection. Ironically, while she is amazing at protecting herself during a battle, she isn't so great when it comes to just herself. She's a little naive, making her too trusting of others. Nothing bad has happened so far, but her friends worry that one day her happy, helpful attitude will one day lead her to helping the wrong person.

Is this good? I've never really talked about the characters I've thought of heh

Sure! It would be helpful if you search for reference pictures, of the face structure, body type, and such, If you want a more specific work, but If not I can come with something

9 minutes ago, Teganrose1 said:

I hadn't really thought of the body being too much different from a normal neopian faerie... Maybe a smaller chest size, but feel free to use your creative license

Thank You dear! I will try to make a good job

Ah, I see you started a thread for requests! That's cool, and I'm sure a nice way to practice! :D
Hmmmmmm I MIGHT have an original character or two to request, but I would need to look for references first, and see if I have anything more than text for them or if I had some sketches as well for visual reference. :) Best of luck with your practicing, I hope you get some interesting requests!

15 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Ah, I see you started a thread for requests! That's cool, and I'm sure a nice way to practice! :D
Hmmmmmm I MIGHT have an original character or two to request, but I would need to look for references first, and see if I have anything more than text for them or if I had some sketches as well for visual reference. :) Best of luck with your practicing, I hope you get some interesting requests!

Yes! I have done it before with another game, It was a good way to practice. 

When you have the references I'll be happy to do an artwork for you, and thank you!

thank you for the opportunity!

here's a list of characters that you're welcome to choose from! i always like giving artists a preference

Glenda

Aisha

Milly

Kiyon

Celesteio (he's my neopets character!)

1 hour ago, mofojuju said:

thank you for the opportunity!

here's a list of characters that you're welcome to choose from! i always like giving artists a preference

Glenda

Aisha

Milly

Kiyon

Celesteio (he's my neopets character!)

you are very welcome! I will post here the finished work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello! Can you draw a character I know from a band called Gorillaz? Her name is Noodle. This is the only reference I can do, sadly :(noodle_p2.jpg.96d79373a4b6dedfd939e368b37a130c.jpg