What's up with the "Aboard the Coincidence" quest lately?

suzanoberle

What items are they? I have a ridiculously stuffed SDB with over 7,000 items & if I have any of the things needed, I would love to give them to anyone who could use it!

I stopped doing that daily after about 2 months straight of no positive outcome at all :P

I had the same thing.  It kept asking me for Pirate Ogrin and Tonu plushies and Skeith Inspired Treasure Maps.  Luckily, I had a whole stack in my SDB.  I didn't complete yesterday's quest, though, because I had a whole bunch of dailies open at the same time and I had to go out and didn't get back to it before midnight rolled around, and today I've found that the quest has changed.  Which is good in some ways, because I was getting a bit tired of getting asked for the same things (although the amounts of those things changed each time), but now he's asked for something I don't have, which is not good. :sad01_anim: Oh well (:

Well, he asked for something else today, so I guess things are back on track.  It was seemed a little strange that he asked for just the pirate plushies and skeith book over and over and over!  

Now we're back to those overpriced dried prunes again.   It's amazing how the price of dried prunes, dried apricots, semolina, wheat flakes, and a few other (previously) cheap items have risen over the past year.