Hello everybody

GlenCoco

Hi everybody!

I was active on this forum a loooooooooong time ago (seriously, I think it must have been 8 years ago, oh god I'm getting old), but I couldn't find my profile so I decided to create a new one. After all, we get new cells every 7 years so I'm basically a new person, isn't that how it works? haha! 

On my spare time, meaning when I'm not playing meepit juice break (that song really is extremely catchy!), I study engineering physics, and go to music festivals (mostly to enjoy the lángos).

Yeah anyways it's fun to be back. I don't remember much from my time here, but I remember that I enjoyed it a lot! :)

Welcome back, GlenCoco! I am relatively new, so I like being at TDN Forums so I can figure out how to play the games and get avatars and have made wonderful & generous friends here. July was a busy month, as we finished Altador Cup XI and then we had a Christmas in July event/thread that a lot of members participated in. I hope that you will find that the ppl here are from all over with different life views but very respectful & supportive of everyone being their own person, so a good diversity and great community. Just read over some of the threads and you may find other members that share your likes or passions. Thanks for posting! Happy gaming!  :rock:

Hey buddy, I put your Neopets Username: sacrificed_Warriors in the NP search bar and I get the blue grundo who says

"Sorry, nothing containing 'sacrificed_warriors' was found. Please try again." Was that your old account or the one you just made?

Edited by midnight_spell360

midnight_spell360: thanks a lot! That is actually what I like the most of ~international~ forums with people from many different countries and cultures. I think it's neccessary to understand the world and how it is; talking to people from different cultures and so on. So it will definitely be fun. + I really miss having a place where I can talk about neopets without people looking at me like I'm crazy for putting so much effort and emotional content in a "kids" game :P  

Oops, apparently, I was too hasty on the keyboard. The name should be sacrificed_warrior, not warriors :)

alexinwonderland: And none for gretchen weiners bye! It's gotten to a point where that movie isn't even a guilty pleasure it's more like a part of who I am, haha! Since I live in Sweden I try to go to the festivals where many foreign bands and artists are playing (because if I miss them there's a chance I have to wait a couple of years until the next opportunity :(). I actually just came back from a music and arts festival where Sigur Rós and Kraftwerk played, it was magical!

Hi and welcome or welcome back =) I agree it's cool to know so many people, including adults, who appreciate how awesome and fun Neopets is! Also, as you have seen, the people on TDN forums are very friendly and helpful. I like music festivals, but I don't go to them as much as I used to, I'm out of school and working as a caregiver and have kind of settled down, in a way, I suppose. I still love live music and enjoy a lot of singers/bands, but you may notice my absolute favorite is Linkin Park =D Anyway, nice to know you are back, have a great day/evening!

I like Sigur Ros but Kraftwerk is where it's at man. They basically laid the foundation for almost everything I listen to now. That must have been a great show!