Trading Post Issue.. Need help!

xd0rkus58

Hey everyone!

So last night was my first time using the trading post and now I am regretting it. I was looking to get the full Secret Laboratory Map, I found a user that was offering it for 1.75 million NPs. I went ahead to offer a trade. About 13 hours later I checked to see if it had went through. Looked under offers I've made and it says I have none. Checked my inventory and no map pieces, and I am currently missing 1.75 million NPs.. I submitted a ticket, but does this sound like a common problem that anyone else has heard of? Is there anything else I can do? I've never had any issues so I'm freaking out. Let me know!

Joyce

Did you try clicking the "click here" button at the Trading Post? Not sure if it would work, but who knows?

It looks like this:

If you think you have items that are "stuck" in the trading post, click here to fix them.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml

Did you try clicking the "click here" button at the Trading Post? Not sure if it would work, but who knows?

It looks like this:

If you think you have items that are "stuck" in the trading post, click here to fix them.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml

Hey! Yes I did it says this, "Error: You have no items marked as being in the Trading Post!" Thank you for replying so soon though! :)

If nothing has shown up and you're still missing your neopoints I would definitely submit a ticket to TNT with as much details about the trade as possible so they can help you out. Unfortunately the Trading Post sometimes has little glitches. Good luck getting your neopoints back! :)

If nothing has shown up and you're still missing your neopoints I would definitely submit a ticket to TNT with as much details about the trade as possible so they can help you out. Unfortunately the Trading Post sometimes has little glitches. Good luck getting your neopoints back! :)

Thank you!! I really hope it gets sorted out! I want my map pieces LOL! :)