Looking for Secret Laboratory Map

mangopurin

(I don't see any post about buying items but I didn't read any rules saying this isn't allowed either. Sorry if this is actually not allowed! Let me know!) 

xD I am super close to my first neopet goal!!!!!

I think I have saved close to enough for a full set of secret laboratory map. About 1.5m in the bank and I have a piece that's worth around 100k. (the one with a small Walein in the middle)

Now onto the buying phase :)!

Does anyone have any secret laboratory map lying around and want to get rid off? 

"Full set"(8 pcs) is preferred! and even a small discount (like 5%) off the trading post price would help a lot!! Thanks! 

Update: got the piece with a tiny part of the island, and the piece with Walein tail. 6 more to go!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for help with purchasing items. Please post all requests for item purchases on that board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.

I think there's a thread somewhere for buying and selling, I don't know where it is though. I'm sure a mod can help you out if this is in the wrong place though. :yes:

I have 5 pieces of the map kicking around, looking at this, compared with what you've got I've got the bottom row, the middle left, and the top right pieces. I'm happy to give you the ones you need as I've got no use for them, I've got the full map already, and I really can't be bothered with trying to sell them, as you yourself say, most people want to buy the full map, not individual bits, and the trading post confuses me. I bought those bits not realising I already had them :rolleyes_anim: I don't want anything for them, save your NP for the harder to get pieces.

labmap_01.gif labmap_06.gif labmap_07.gif
labmap_02.gif labmap_05.gif labmap_08.gif
labmap_03.gif labmap_04.gif labmap_09.gif