Tubular Kiko Racing not working?

mangopurin

The game loads for me up to the start menu. but after I click start game, it becomes stuck on "loading map 0%" . Also, there seems to be only 4 high scores so far. I wonder if (almost) everyone's having this problem.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Official Neopets down/having issues board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Yep, everyone has the same problem. The posted scores are possibly dubious. I don't remember when it stopped working, but I believe it may have been when JumpStart took over from Viacom, and when the server(s) were moved. (That was almost two years ago). I think the maps don't load because they may not be on the server, or it pointed to a different one. In any case, Tubular Kiko Racing is unplayable, at this time. I liked playing it, too.

For the posted scores, I have seen topics on the "Games" Neoboard, where other Neopians have questioned the scores and reported them. Sometimes, the scores are removed and the accounts are disabled or frozen.

The Haunted Shootery is another game that doesn't load, at all.