Krawk Island Support Thread - Altador Cup XI (2016)

Hey Pirate_neo_em! Thanks for your dedication to KI so far this cup! 

Neopets has a rank calculator on the AC home page. Just click on the shield and then you can select each rank to see how many more of each game you need to achieve that rank.

Let me know if you still have troubles/ can't find it.

-midnight_spell360 no worries we had your back yesterday ;) haha and awesome job getting to rank 14!  :rock:

We swept TM, the Chillers, again?! AWESOME! Pirates ROCK!  :skull:  :rock:  Thanks everyone & today (Sunday, 6/12) is a Jelly Day, so you can get 1 goal in SOSD and end & send, 300 in SS then end & send, YYB doesn't have an end game click BUT no worries about the goal spread- if you beat the Jelly Team by 1 point -send it, and I have no idea what the minimum score you can have for MSN to press the space bar & send. This is great for ranking up, so get up your rank or walk the plank!  :woot:  Just kidding, Pirates! Go KI! Let's get a place this year! :rolleyes_anim:

To help you Pirates out, I copied this from named444 on 01 June 2016 from the thread: So, the caps this year are weird

Here are the minimum points you need for each game for it to count towards your rank.

Yooyuball - Finish the match

Slushie Slinger - 270 points

Make Some Noise - 3,000 points

Shootout Showdown - 35 points

*Thank you named444, we can use this as our Jelly Day Guide!

Shiver me timbers! I actually managed to Rank Up to Rank 15!!! Thank ye kindly, swabbies- your encouragement really put wind in my sails! KI rocks! We will be winning a cup-maybe not gold but Round 3 will help us to see! So keep the Jolly Roger flying HIGH bc the competition is gettin' swabbed by KI!  :skull:   :rambo:  

Well mateys, I can't believe it but I managed to get to Rank 16 running the yooyu ball by those fishy Mer(maids)people ! I hope you are even outdoing my attempts and keeping the pressure on those Mer-things, you know, the MQ squad. I swear I kept trying to pick up their Kiko player to throw him in the goal so many times, thinking it was the yooyu ball! :laughingsmiley:  Anyway, good luck and happy gaming everybody!  :rock:

Aaarrrggghhh! I wasn't able to play but 5 YYB games against the Fossils yesterday! I should walk the plank!  :sad02: I will try harder to get up to Rank 17, so I am going to have to sit through a lot of Slushie Slinging and that annoying blue techo in MSN, but to help the Pirates- I accept the challenge. ;)  Ok swabbies, we didn't get YYB and SOSD from the Fossils yesterday, but the Merpeople are going down with their ship (sorry TDN MQ supporters)! We swept them twice before, but let's not be overconfident, and really push our games to the max! Are you with me, Pirates?  :skull: Let's rock this AC!  :rock:

Well mateys, the good news is that we took YYB & SOSD (my faves) from the Merpeople (can I just call them Fishtails? ), but we were trounced in MSN (their 10 to our 6) and were close in SS (don't get me started on that tusk-a-ninny!)  :laughingsmiley:

We are still locked into 5th place, without breaking the 40 games yet, but we can turn this around. I did manage to get to Rank 17, so I am looking to get up to 18 today which will force me to play a lot from all 4 AC games. So, let's go Pirates and bring down Darigan Citadel! We can do this! :skull:  KI rocks!  :rock: Good luck & Happy Gaming everybody!

June 17, 2016 : The bewitching hour on NP of 12am NST (2 am my time, and having been at our mosque until 12am & then coming to try to sneak in my final AC games), I am sooo tired. So, we lost the YYB challenge to Darigan Citadell (what is Darigan? A place? A color scheme? Are they the mutated minions from Despicable Me 2? ) :laughingsmiley:  But on the brightside , we did win the other 3 AC games so we are now in 4th place! Way to go Pirates!

Didn't make it to Rank 18 yet, but I will try-it is my congregational meeting day, but I need to get these games done! 

We play the Moon Rocks or Kreludor (purple and orange? what were they thinking? Too rude to call them the Mooners, right? And too weird to call them the Moonies.) So calling all hands on deck! Pirates raise the Jolly Roger and swab these Moon Rocks off the field!  :skull: KI rocks!

:rock: Good luck & Happy gaming everybody!

The same bat-time on the same bat-channel: 12 am NST (2 am my time) on June 18th now: Wow! Super tired. I managed to get to Rank 18 by playing 213 SOSD and then tried to max out on YYB by playing the 46 games, but we came home an hour later than usual (a fundraiser, late at night, half-way through completing our extra prayers-so no one was going to leave without finishing their prayers. Really shaikh? lol ) so I got 42/46 in. I just hope it was enough to have us win over the Moon Rocks! Funny Glitch: half-way through my YYB game#508 The Kreludor Goalie, a Ruki, turned into a block of ice like his teammates when one of my KI Pirates ran over the ice cube BUT the Goalie Ruki stayed an ice cube throughout the entire game!  :woot: Hilarious! Don't forget to check your Staff Tournament Team scores and check out the Dream Team Thread to see if you need to change up your Round 3 Staff Team. Today, now Saturday, June 18th, is a Jelly Day- so try to Rank Up if you can, Night y'all. Happy Gaming everybody!

Here again at the change of guard or the bewitching hour of 12am NST (a little past, more like 2:20 am my CMT US), so I'll make this short & sweet.

June 19th (Sunday, yesterday) Pirates were up against Shenkuu Ninjas- we bested them in YYB and SOSD (my 2 faves) but lost to them in SS and MSN (betrayed by that wench of a Tuskaninny & that back-stabbing blue techo, no doubt) LOL. Anyway, good news in ALL of this is that I made ALL STAR ! WhOOt! WHooT! Today we are up against the Lost Desert Mummies. Come on, Pirates, let's set these badly-bandaged landlubbers back to their own mummies! Keep the pressure on! Good Luck & Happy Gaming everybody!

Well, Pirates, I hope I'm not in trouble for double-posting but I added on to my post (above) for 4 days straight, and I'm just going to have to use a new post. My apologies to our TDN monitors, I plead the need to begin a new block. It is Summer, I'm sure your lives (rl) are filled with important events and things, so you'll have to excuse those of us not quite all the way into the responsibility part of rl and can afford an occasional binge game-playing where AC is concerned.

Anyway, was so super happy yester-yesterday (June 20th) to see we managed to sweep the Mummies (Lost Desert) but that probably made me very complacent to do more against the Knights of Meridell, yesterday (June 21st) we lost YYB, SS, and SOSD- but won MSN, which has pushed us back into 5th place behind Kiko Lake. Come on, swabbies, today (June 22nd) we are playing the Rooligans of Roo Island (I am picturing the little joey from the Winnie the Pooh/Disney or more from my mom's story-reading of A,A, Milne's book version, both not what we are up against) and we need to shut them down and bounce those bloomin' blumaroos & rooligans to the bottom of Davy Jone's Locker! :skull:  

Don't forget to keep your Staff Tournament Dream Team or switch out a player or 2 before Friday, June 24th -check 

AC XI - Staff Tournament - Who's Your Dream Team? started by Scoobert_Do for any help you might need with that.  

Also you might want to check out a post, All-Star Rank is Still Possible! started by Musical_Shoyru which goes a long way to help you be encouraged to get your Rank up!

So Pirates, don't run out of steam or courage! Keep playing AC games so we can make it into the top ranks!  :rambo:  Keep hope alive and do your best! Good Luck & Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock: Let's send those rascal-ly Roos bouncing out of here!  :laughingsmiley:

Well, Pirates didn't do so well against Roo Island, we managed to get 3 out of 4 games: YYB,MSN, & SOSD but lost SS. I tell you that Tuskaninny just doesn't sling a thing for me! That was Wednesday, June 22nd. Yesterday, Thursday, June 23rd, we were up against the Zombies of Haunted Woods and I'm happy to report we swept them! Way to go, Pirates! :skull: We are back up to 4th place behind of all teams, Brightvale (how the mighty fall!).

Today, Friday, June 24th is a Jelly Practice Day- so see my earlier post where I grabbed pointers from named444's post as an excellent Jelly Day Guide to Rank Up! All Star Rank could be yours if you put in both your oars! Come on, Pirates! Let's finish with the Jolly Roger flying high!

Good Luck to everyone & Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

Hey Pirate_neo_em, thanks for posting some encouragement and I must say impressive stats, matey!!! You totally rock!  :rock:  1058 YYB?!  2800 MSN?! and 9223 SOSD ?! Amaaazing!

Well, my deep apologies that we lost YYB only to the Wizards of Brightvale. I am in the last 10 days of Ramadan, and at this point in the month, I am being prodded (since I'm going into high school in the Fall) to join my dad in doing itikaaf which is going to the mosque and staying there with no "worldly distractions" (ie. my computer & phone  :sad02: ) but it is for my benefit to increase my faith and focus...*sigh* So, I can't say when I will be on for this last Round, but I'll do my best. Anyway, like Pirate_neo_em has posted, we need all Pirates playing their best at all these AC games if we expect to land in the top 3! Come on, KI! Now is not the time to back down from this swashbuckling challenge of games, all hands on deck! Go KI! For the WIN! For the Cup! For a year of bragging rights & loots of booty (prizes)!  :woot:

As ever, Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

June 30th -waiting for the Prize Shop. Well, Pirates, it was fun but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed about ending up in 7th place! :sad01_anim:  Oh well, guess I'll have to try harder next year! Good Luck to everyone in getting great AC prizes!  :rock: