Oh, hey there!

Good morning, afternoon or evening! (depending on your timezone, of course!) 

I've been registered for these forums for long enough, I figured it was time to come out and say "hello!"... so... Hello! 

While I might be new around here, I've been on Neopets since basically the beginning. (Wish I still remembered the original account!) I'm mostly active, but occasionally take a brief hiatus when the real world gets hectic. 

Over the years I've been playing, I've never really focused on account improvement until recently. I've got a decent start on my stamps and neodeck, a few easy trophies... currently, my main focus is on collecting avatars. I'm also working on collecting my dream pets. 

I collect "Alice in Wonderland" themed items in my gallery, which is also a work in progress... Always interested in new things that might fit well in there!

Thanks for taking the time to read :D

Good luck with your account improvement! I guess as we get older, or maybe as the site changes, it helps to have goals to make the game more enjoyable.

Definitely true. I started this game a little bit older than the average user so now (14 years later) I'm definitely "too old" to play this game (not really but I'm sure some of my friends would give me some serious side eye). I find that I play with more focus - collecting avatars, I've gotten both of the pets I've always wanted and now I'm starting to buy up stamps. I think if I was just playing it for the sake of it I'd get bored very quickly.

Welcome blakes_mama2005! TDN is a friendly and helpful environment, so post questions, musings, rants, or other NP related things because every member has something to contribute to this community, which I appreciate very much.  :rolleyes_anim: I get side-eyed by my big sisters all the time, it may be my clueless nOObie questions (do we really get our pets jobs with these job coupons? my shoyru can have a career?  :laughingsmiley: ) or just slap-the-back-of-my-head moves (Big Sis: Did you just pay 4k for an Esophagor Stamp? You know that ppl throw those out under the Money Tree, right? [i do now  :sad02: ] ). So please feel free to share bc it helps me a lot just from reading posts about so many things that ppl can do on NP. Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock:

Definitely true. I started this game a little bit older than the average user so now (14 years later) I'm definitely "too old" to play this game (not really but I'm sure some of my friends would give me some serious side eye). I find that I play with more focus - collecting avatars, I've gotten both of the pets I've always wanted and now I'm starting to buy up stamps. I think if I was just playing it for the sake of it I'd get bored very quickly.

In my books, there is no such thing as "too old" for Neopets :) Honestly, a number of the concepts and strategies behind a number of the main site features were above my head when I was younger. 

Welcome blakes_mama2005! TDN is a friendly and helpful environment, so post questions, musings, rants, or other NP related things because every member has something to contribute to this community, which I appreciate very much.  :rolleyes_anim: I get side-eyed by my big sisters all the time, it may be my clueless nOObie questions (do we really get our pets jobs with these job coupons? my shoyru can have a career?  :laughingsmiley: ) or just slap-the-back-of-my-head moves (Big Sis: Did you just pay 4k for an Esophagor Stamp? You know that ppl throw those out under the Money Tree, right? [i do now  :sad02: ] ). So please feel free to share bc it helps me a lot just from reading posts about so many things that ppl can do on NP. Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock:

Thank you for the welcome! :) I, too, frequently have questions that are probably common/general knowledge to most everyone else... one of my main reasons for being here.