I messed up.. Am I getting frozen?

pfishy

I made the mistake of confusing a server error for a hacking and reported it. I sent a second report saying it was my mistake and there was no hacking but people have said once you sent the hacking report they ice you. I shifted all my stuff over to my other account but I love my pets on my main :( any chance my account might survive?

Sure there is. My account WAS hacked, I sent in a report as well, even asked them to ice it untill I proved my ownership. It never got frozen and I even got it back within a month.

If you "add additional information" on the same ticket, saying/explaining you were wrong and then close the ticket yoyrself I don't think they will pay any attention to it or freeze you. As long as you didn't do anything wrong, I think no harm will come to your account.

I made the mistake of confusing a server error for a hacking and reported it. I sent a second report saying it was my mistake and there was no hacking but people have said once you sent the hacking report they ice you. I shifted all my stuff over to my other account but I love my pets on my main :( any chance my account might survive?

Absolutely!  I did the SAME thing last month.  I was sooooo worried.  I said I had been hacked, gave them reasons WHY I KNEW it was hacked.  Then realized it was MY mistake, added that to the ticket and closed out the ticket.  It was fine.  Just close out your ticket.  You will be ok.  My account was fine.

The problem is that I didn't submit the ticket so I couldn't cancel it.. I thought you had to do it the old fashion way and used the other contact us thing and sent the email with other and other checked. So I emailed the team twice instead of using the ticket system. I didn't even notice the submit a ticket thing XD fail.. 

You emailed them back right away so I doubt it.  Like I said, I sent a ticket and was worried too, but then I closed it out.  Don't worry until there is a need to worry.