Space Faerie

Hi Zorna.

The guide Jaydeed linked to looks pretty interesting. Although, I'd recommend Lens Flare over Throw Pillows. Going by the TDN battlepedia's entry regarding those two abilities. As Lens Flare is once per battle instead of once per day like Throw Pillows is.

TDN also has a Space Faerie Guide.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/space-faerie/

Her equipment, the stats of that equipment, and some suggested items for fighting her are also in that TDN guide.

For a shield, I'd say swap out your Leaf Shield for Flaming Oven Gloves For the empty slot it seems that you have, the "X" I'd recommend a 15-icon muffin, Dung, Brain, etc. Or you could try Scroll of Freezing which is fragile and can break permanently, but it DOES give a 100% chance of freezing,  Another item that might go there, would be a Thick Smoke Bomb, 1-use, but that turn it blocks all Damage.

With your HP you might wanna ditch the Greater Healing Scroll for right now. YES it might become important in the battle, but it only heals 50hp. Once you get to or above 500hp, You might consider getting at Velms Healing Potion, as it heals 10% of your max HP. Which at 500hp and higher, would be equal or slightly higher than  the Greater Healing Scroll. According to the entry for it, if your HP is 10hp or less, it recovers all your HP. I haven't tried it personally, but if it's in the entry then someone on staff must've confirmed it.

If you want a 1-use full healer for this battle, the TDN guide talks about the Lucky Robots Foot Or, there's the Jade Elixir, or the Amulet of Life. All 3 of these have the same ability, the only difference might be the cost.

Also, I noticed you don't have a bomb in your set. While NOT required, they can be useful. Honey Potion With basically 13-16 icons, has come down a LOT in price due to the improvements and cheaper prices of some of the 12-15 icon non-bomb weapons.. I think the honey potion was under 300,000np on the TP the last time I looked. Or, if you have about 7mil to 7.5mil, you could buy a Ghostkerbomb from either the Hidden Tower, or from a user, there those who do often discount them a bit from the original HT price. Ghostkerbomb is arguably the best once per battle bomb in the game. NEITHER are required for this battle with the Space Faerie. But they don't hurt either, remember you can only equip one once per battle bomb at a time.

LASTLY, You have the Dual Battle Mirror listed, get rid of them and buy an Expert Lens! They do the SAME thing, but the Expert Lens NEVER breaks! (So far as we know) Expert Lenses are very cheap as you can get them from Coltzan's Shrine sometimes. Also, speaking of reflectors, you might consider getting a Turbo Flame Reflector. It's a 50% fire reflector, it CAN permanently break, but if you are down to the wire. Combining this with the Expert Lens, and a defensive ability might just give you the victory.

So, lots of options you could try! I hope this gives you some food for thought and some new ideas for planning for the battle! :D

BEST OF LUCK!

Happy Battling! :D

Thanks for all The help I will let you know when I defeat her :rambo:

First round

You Throw Pillows at Space Faerie and sleep comes quickly.     You hurl a Dung Muffin at Space Faerie

You hurl a Dung Muffin at Space Faerie

Damage Taken

Just got the Space Faerie Avatar took a few tries but I finally defeated her. spacefaerie.gif

Thanks for all the help