Hey!

Hey guys I'm not new to TDN (avatar checklist has been my savior for months) but new to the forums :)

Have been on and off Neo with countless forgotten accounts throughout the years and now I'm back and using it as a way to relax once i get home from work.

Recently got my dreamie - a faerie pteri which I've wanted since my first account way back when thanks to the week of faerie quests and am now saving for the lab map so I might be able to help others eventually get their dreamies :)

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome back!  I am guessing you got yourself a fountain faerie quest during the faerie quests?  I absolutely love faerie quest week.  The chance for the fountain faerie quest (which I got too) not to mention the stat increases for my battle pet, as well as the great prize just makes it so much fun.  Anyway, everyone here at TDN forums is super nice, super helpful, and the most friendly group of people you could ask for.  If you need help, have questions, or just need to vent, this is the best place to do without judgment.  I live by my avatar checklist too.  I LOVE checking them off. :thumbsup:

Hi everyone,

TOPBOM here, not new to TDN as I have been using the site for years. 

I did make an account for the forum but never used it until now. I hope to be more active now.

Hope you all have a lovely day 

x ^^

Welcome and congrats on getting your dream pet! I started with a new Neopets account about 8 months ago, but have been on the site since 2001. So many people with similar stories about coming back after years, it still is such a fun site, and of course, as mentioned, TDN is a great place to find information and talk to people ?

Congrats on getting your dream pet! And welcome to the forums! I definitely feel you when it comes to unwinding from work with the games and forums. I hope you enjoy your time here!