Better Than You Game for this week-Word Pyramid

midnight_spell360

The game guide that TDN provides is very good and helpful, but while I played this game yesterday to get the 257th spot,(got 3,000 np and the rare book Crossword Puzzle Almanac ), I noticed that if I spelled Neopet words: slorg, sloth, meepit, lupes, negg, dung, etc. that a bell would ring and to me it seemed like I would get extra time. So they currently have 267 people who beat Armana the Desert Scorchio and still have third place trophies (233 spots), 3,000 np, and that nice book - not to mention the avatar Better Than You with the Kyrii if you never got it. The game isn't difficult, and like the TDN advises don't go too fast and be prepared to spell some 3-letter words to buy yourself some time, such as sky, shy, why, fry, try, cry, fly, and sly-but check that you might be able to add the -sly or -ly to words like TND suggest nicely. Try to make 4 or 5 letters on the bottom, and always look for I, N, G letters to be touching your "base" word but remember you can use all the letters that are touching the letters you are using and the letters do not have to be in the pyramid in order-only on your word screen, setting the letters up should be in order. Give it a try, my highest score before I did this yesterday was only 1600- but the TDN guide helped me and spelling Neopet words so that I got 2800 and got 1000 np from the game itself for my first time. Happy gaming! Good Luck!  :rock:

The game guide that TDN provides is very good and helpful, but while I played this game yesterday to get the 257th spot,(got 3,000 np and the rare book Crossword Puzzle Almanac ), I noticed that if I spelled Neopet words: slorg, sloth, meepit, lupes, negg, dung, etc. that a bell would ring and to me it seemed like I would get extra time. So they currently have 267 people who beat Armana the Desert Scorchio and still have third place trophies (233 spots), 3,000 np, and that nice book - not to mention the avatar Better Than You with the Kyrii if you never got it. The game isn't difficult, and like the TDN advises don't go too fast and be prepared to spell some 3-letter words to buy yourself some time, such as sky, shy, why, fry, try, cry, fly, and sly-but check that you might be able to add the -sly or -ly to words like TND suggest nicely. Try to make 4 or 5 letters on the bottom, and always look for I, N, G letters to be touching your "base" word but remember you can use all the letters that are touching the letters you are using and the letters do not have to be in the pyramid in order-only on your word screen, setting the letters up should be in order. Give it a try, my highest score before I did this yesterday was only 1600- but the TDN guide helped me and spelling Neopet words so that I got 2800 and got 1000 np from the game itself for my first time. Happy gaming! Good Luck!  :rock:

Thanks for this post.  I wouldn't have even checked it out if it weren't for this post.  The games are usually ones I can't play, have no interest in, or can't get the score needed.  I am so psyched now, I got this neomail:

Dear Tracy,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 3,874 beats the score of 2,600 by Amarna in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

I got the crossword puzzle book, 3,000 nps, and the avatar!!!! :rock:

Good luck everyone!  You can do it too.