Hello. Starting from scratch

bubbles

I was on Neopets for several years and then I lost/completely forgot the password to my account. .. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any help with an account password recovery from support so I have started a new account..without definitely missing some things from my old account. I was only gone a year but WOW Neopets has changed! Here's to building up everything from nothing again!  :rambo: Hello everyone! 

Hi and welcome to TDN. Good luck building a new account. A lot sure has changed since jumpstart took over.

Hello and welcome ? I was in a similar situation with my account. Well, apparently there is a hack that takes gallery items from an account and then resets the password and that happened to me, but the thing about not getting a response from support is the same. Anyway, it's true about the changes, but despite some frustrations people keep coming back because it is still such a fun site!

Welcome back :) If you want to get started with some nice pets when out pound chat and see if anyone is adopting out the pets you like. Downloading the neopets app helps you make neopoints easily if you're always busy like me. Also complete the forgotten shore its really easy and can make you nps and I think gives you a shot at pirate morphing potions. 

Hi everybody!  I too am starting over from scratch, I left my old account for a bit, then couldn't get back in.  Funny thing is I remember all the pertinent things Neo is asking for and have an open ticket that hasn't been addressed.

I do, however, add to my ticket as I think of more things, in the hope that I can get my old account back.  I miss my pets.

Bubbles, plz don't give up, I have been told these are not their priority.  that is why I continue to update and ask where they are in my ticket.  I don't get a response, but I'm hoping the squeaky wheel......

Welcome back :) If you want to get started with some nice pets when out pound chat and see if anyone is adopting out the pets you like. Downloading the neopets app helps you make neopoints easily if you're always busy like me. Also complete the forgotten shore its really easy and can make you nps and I think gives you a shot at pirate morphing potions. 

What app are you referring to? I can't find one anywhere to download.. Thanks! 

Ghoul catchers. Its a game where you can easily make 50k a day (playing the easy, first levels).

Just make sure you have the one from neopets, I've heard there is (or used to be) a fake one too.