Newbie :)

rubbishy

Hello, I just joined a few minutes ago. I've been using this website for a few years for dailies and game guides... the only reason I made an account right now is because the NeoBoards are mysteriously down and I have a question. Anyway, I've been using Neo off and on for about 10 years, and I've been with my current account for about five years. I just got back into the swing of things about a month ago... so sad to see all the changes, I miss KeyQuest and Habitarium :( anyway, no matter what they do I'll still come back, so I'm sure I'll see you around at some point :)

Welcome! Feel free to hang out for a while, there are plenty of interesting and fun people on here who have been playing Neo for years. They're also very helpful with any questions you may have. Enjoy! :laughingsmiley:

Hello! I was hesitant to join the TDN community, but it was honestly a great choice. These forums are full of amazing and helpful people.