Darigan Krawk Design

So I decided I didn't want two wraith Krawks (crazy I know) and have decided its time to paint Brookeworm, who is crosspainted Stealthy.

so here is her design:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1065492

preview.png

I'm still trying to figure out if I should put anything on her feet. Looking to only spend Neopoints, so no NC items. 

She looks great as is, got to say, love that look! Her feet being visible means the purple of her colouring is nicely balanced throughout the image; for me, she doesn't actually need anything on her feet. Potentially something like anklets rather than actual footwear, but I've no idea if anything like that exists. I had a look on DTI and while some of the footwear doesn't exactly detract from her outfit, it doesn't add anything to it either. The cobweb shoes and elegant gear boots for example:

medium_preview.png  medium_preview.png

The colours aren't right - they're shoes just for the sake of it. The fashionable krawk boots look better, the grey on those tones with the stripe on the sleeve and neck of her coat but for me they still don't compliment the outfit.

medium_preview.png

It's a shame that there's nothing like the robot krawk feet in a more suitable colour, that's the kind of thing that this badass lady would be rocking. I guess you're not keen on the stealthy shoes from the set, or is it that DTI's got no preview of those?

I don't think I've been any help at all here, lol. Whatever you settle for in the end, that's one awesome pet you have there. :D

The only option that jellysundae didn't list that I think might work is Taelia Racer Slippers.  I think they would compete with the wings and don't fit right, but I thought I would mention it.  I like her best barefoot.  I think the extra purple at her feet helps keep it balanced.

medium_preview.png

• 2 weeks later...