Broken Items in shops?

SidtheSnail

Hmmm...I looks like there is a problem with the Igloo Garage Sale "shop" page. I saw the same, but for 3 NP. Right-mouse clicking the image and selecting "View Image" give me a "not found on server" error message. However, if you noticed it in other shops, there could be a site wide problem. Wonder if people posted similar issues on FB?

EDIT: This is/was on Neopets FB page:

"A MESSAGE FROM TNT: Due to unexpected maintenance from our server provider, the site was down for several hours early this morning. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this caused! The site is back up now and we are monitoring and focusing on improving site performance throughout the day.

Also, for those of you participating in this year’s Stocking Stufftacular, this down time means that the NC Mall’s trusty raindorfs were unable to start delivering the first day’s gifts until it was over. No worries though, they’re already out in Neopia, on their way with your gift! Again, we apologize for any inconvenience."

Possible the unexpected maintenance could have caused some issues....?