Charity Corner Donation Receipts

WhiteWolf

I have donated to the Charity Corner 12 times this year. When I went to the Gift Shop, I didn't have any receipts. I thought I would have 12  receipts waiting for me. Can someone please help me?

The donation receipts to get the items displayed there are for the NC Portion of the event ONLY! For more information on the Backpack Center, please have a look at our guide. Sadly unless you donate(d) NC items, these pretty wearables are just there for you to look at.

I have donated to the Charity Corner 12 times this year. When I went to the Gift Shop, I didn't have any receipts. I thought I would have 12  receipts waiting for me. Can someone please help me?

You too? Glad I'm not the only one. I donated 10 times, and I don't have a single receipt either. I was saving up for one thing from each level too. I hope the Mods can help with this problem. I'm not a fan of submitting tickets.

Did you guys donate NC backpacks? As VioletFlare and Mouseykins said you get receipts for donating NC Backpacks. If you only donated NP items then you won't have any receipts and can't get any of the NC wearables.

I didn't donate any NC items either.  II guess all you and I accomplished, WhiteWolf, was cleaning out our safes or bank of NP.. Definitely something to remember for next year.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.