Hihi!!

alysael

Hi all!! I'm Aly, from Australia - I started playing neopets in 2004 under another username and made a new account under the username I now use "alysael" in 2011. 

During my time playing neopets on-and-off (haven't been active since 2007) I've actually been using TDN checklist for dailies but never realised there was a forum (which I apparently made an account for but never posted on? IDK) until now! But I'm here! 

I decided to pick up neopets again because university/work is stressful as and I can't PC/console game without getting stressed out haha, so here I am. Hope to make friends and share neopets info here :) 

Welcome.  You will definitely make friends here.  Of course this is THE place for neopets info too.  Work and school can be very stressful, neopets is a great way to relax.  Glad to have you here on the forums.

Hi and welcome :)  I definitely understand needing distractions from stressful life stuff. Hope you have a nice time on Neopets and on here!