Can't log in

SkyDomino

Hey guys,

So I haven't been playing neopets, just checking in on my items and doing dailies infrequently.

I finally wanted to come back into the game, but it seems that I've forgotten my password.

I tried the password recovery, but it says that the option is no longer available.

I tried resetting the password, but it says invalid username/email.

What's weird is that I've tried all passwords I've ever used, (I think) and none of them work.

It doesn't help that after a few tries, it freezes me out for an hour.

Has my account been purged? I've been on in the past year, at least... :(

If you have a side account, or want to let someone know your account name, you can check to see if the account no longer exists by searching for that account in the side search bar. If it has been purged it won't show up (unless someone else has already reclaimed the account name).

If you don't have a side account, I would suggest creating one so that you can open a support ticket.

A number of users have been having issues with password recovery, but you can try messaging the Neopets facebook page with your ticket number or mailing [email protected] - this may help to get you some extra assistance.

Be prepared to validate your ownership of the account (i.e. birthday, neofriends, items in your safety deposit box, etc.)

Sorry to hear that. I hope things get fixed soon!! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please make sure your posts contribute to the discussion. If you aren't answering the question asked, or offering advice to help, please don't post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.