Gallery help

Pikky126

So I have a gallery with several different categories, so I for instance have a Negg gallery, and I have a Jellybean gallery, however there is one item, Jelly Bean Filled Negg. However this item can only be in one category at once, even if I buy two of them, so I'm at an impasse. Do I put it in the Jelly Bean gallery? or the Negg gallery?

Alright, thanks for the advice you two. I'll probably put it in the Neggs gallery, but then again, I kind of think that since there are so many Negg things and so few Jellybean things that maybe I should take what I can get for the Jellybean gallery? 

Alright, thanks for the advice you two. I'll probably put it in the Neggs gallery, but then again, I kind of think that since there are so many Negg things and so few Jellybean things that maybe I should take what I can get for the Jellybean gallery? 

I was gonna play devil's advocate as it were and say jellybean gallery, given that it's negg shaped, but primarily for stuffing with jellybeans and not really negg like. I think I'd put it in the jellybean gallery given what you said about Jellybean themed things being rather scarce in comparison to neggs. :)

I think I'd put that with your Jellybeans because it's essentially a negg shaped candy jar filled with the jellybeans.