What is your favorite vocaloid?

IA ROCKS!

If you are unsure of what a vocaloid is, its basically a program that is capable of singing in various languages (though, the main one being japanese)

Anyways, they're a really cool program and its very unique!!

So, if you listen to vocaloids, what is your favorite? And please, no inappropriate ones!

My top 3 faves:

1. Yuukei Yesterday

2. As the Gods say!

3. Night Tales Deceive

They all have great instrumentals and a beautiful ring to it. So, what's your fave?

1. Magnet

2. Rolling Girl 

3. Time Machine

4. Cat Food

5. Tell Your World

6.My Crush Was a Monster Boy

Those are all my favorites if I didn't leave any out :P

Yeah, Rolling Girl was a song that I could really relate to my last year of high school and when I play Magnet on Project Diva F 2nd I start crying because the lyrics are so beautiful.

Are we talking about the voice/character or Vocaloid songs?

Either way, I love Miku and Luka (all the others too! can't say I truly have a favorite, though I don't know all of them that well...) As for songs, "World is Mine" was my first favorite. I like most anything done by ryo, supercell, or livetune. Moon West River is done by Miku but in Chinese and is absolutely beautiful. I like just about every song that has been done at the live concerts (which I highly suggest watching) or through Project Diva.

Just curious, what's your opinion(s) on the Append voice banks? Personally I think it adds a lot to what can be done with Vocaloids.