Cybunny or Flotsam, which should I pound?

EmeraldDestiny2015

I have a maraquan ogrin transfer pending once my side become old enough. I already have four pets on this side account though, so someone has to go.  :sad01_anim:

Well. I've narrowed it down to either my basic cybunny or my fire flotsam.

Which one should I pound? 

Here are their lookups:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=FinneonAura9

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=BunearyGleam78

Pound the Cybunny!!!

Did that make you feel bad? If so, I'd say you should keep the Cybunny and pound your Flotsam instead. i.e. listen to your subconscious feelings.

I would personally keep the colored Flotsam as I don't care for Cybunnies even though they are LE pets, but go with what you want.

I would say pound the Cybunny. You seem more invested with your painted Flotsam and I think the Cybunny would get adopted faster

I actually bought a fire flotsam morphing potion to change Finneon's appearance since it was much cheaper.  :)

As for my cybunny, I'm trying to paint and model an outfit for her on Dress to Impress. But nothing really seems to click... :(

I have a cybunny personally, and I wouldn't put any of my pets in the pound, but I know if she did go to the pound she'd get a new family right away. So, honestly, as much as it pains me to say it but I'm agreeing with the consensus, I think it's the cybunny's time to journey to another family via the pound