Ghoul Catchers reset?

orangebright

I only play using Facebook. This is the first time I tried to play today, and I have no idea what happened. :(

Not sure why that would have happened. Do you have any side Neopets accounts and may have logged in using a side account? Or logged in using a different FB account? Other than that, you might want to open a ticket on Neopets. Whether I play on FB or my iPad, they both show the same game progress, so I think it is tracked/saved via the Neopets account. Wonder if the site maintenance could have caused this...

My progress reset yesterday... I thought it was just my iPad, but I haven't redownloaded the app or anything. :/

I hope they fix it.... I got pretty far...

This stinks. I was hoping it was a glitch on my end, but it looks like this is happening to others as well. I only linked Ghoul Catchers to my main account and haven't even logged in to my side accounts in a few weeks. I also only have one facebook account. The weird thing is that even though my progress has been wiped, I still have 269 stars.  :shiftyeyes_anim:

This happened to me a while ago, but I was only on the Brightvale Map and hadn't gotten too far, so I just re-did everything. Maybe send in a ticket to TNT and see what they have to say.

• 1 month later...