Hi

Hi!

I'm Jade, I'm from Canada and I've been playing neopets for what seems like forever. My boyfriend and have recently started playing again after a short hiatus and where now just trying to work back up our main account. I'm a long time TDN user, I never go onto neopets without first going to TDN to check the alerts, do my dallies, for guides and to find what avatars i'm going to try and get next. I figured it's about time I also check out the forums since I use TDN so much. Looking forward to getting to know the TDN community. Feel free to send me a neomail anytime.

Hi!

I'm Jade, I'm from Canada and I've been playing neopets for what seems like forever. My boyfriend and have recently started playing again after a short hiatus and where now just trying to work back up our main account. I'm a long time TDN user, I never go onto neopets without first going to TDN to check the alerts, do my dallies, for guides and to find what avatars i'm going to try and get next. I figured it's about time I also check out the forums since I use TDN so much. Looking forward to getting to know the TDN community. Feel free to send me a neomail anytime.

Welcome. You will love this community. There is always someone who will have the answer you seek, and if they don't, they will know where to direct you. The community is also great to vent personal issues as well as neopets issues. People here become good friends, and almost like family. I have met some of my best online friends through this forum. My advice, get involved. If you see a topic that piques your interest, post a response. If you have an answer, post it. Before you know, people will be private messaging you. Good luck to you. Feel free to contact me anytime.