Yay for MAGMA!

So after a few months of being extremely jealous of other peoples magma pets I decided it was time to start trying to find my magma time.

So I drew up a spreadsheet with every hour in 5 minute intervals and started marking them off.

12 minutes later The guard was asleep!! I couldn't believe it!

So I hurried to pick a pet and ended up with my new magma eyrie :D

Mynameis_Earl_9_9 has withstood the heat of the Magma Pool and emerged with this fiery new look!

I'm excited about this haha.

:)

To tell the truth I haven't had much experience with customization. I usually just apply a BG and maybe ad something from my closet (Which is quite bare).

I'm going to start looking for some fire related things to dress her up.

She used to be a he... and a Cybunny haha :)

I love your eyries! Magma is such a great color for them. I spent months finding my magma time-- which is at 5:03 am mean TNT mean-- to paint my Eyrie magma but got a lucky Halloween zap before I could. I use the same foreground too.

Thank you very much :)

I also just completed a FFQ and am looking at color options. They are all so cool!

Congratulations!

Also, thank you!

I read your post and I thought that I may as well give it a check. I was on my main and also a side account in another browser. Found the time on my side!

I'm just hoping that I am allowed to access it on my side account and transfer pets over to use it.

Congrats on finding your magma time! I had found my magma time, but after the server changeover to jumpstart, my magma time no longer works, so I assume it's been reset. I don't know if I want to put the time in to finding it again :/

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to...I thought I was going crazy for a minute when I went back at my time and it didn't work...happy to know I'm not alone even in this unfortunate circumstance!

I'm just hoping that I am allowed to access it on my side account and transfer pets over to use it.

i vaguely remember that this is against the rules ... you're not allowed to transfer pets just to paint them magma

i vaguely remember that this is against the rules ... you're not allowed to transfer pets just to paint them magma

Oh no. :(

I have a spare slot on that side and I was going to transfer the pet over from my newest side, paint it magma and then leave it there. Mainly because I wouldn't be able to send it back to my newest side as it's under 4 months old.

Oh well. I'll just have to keep looking for the time on my newest side.

Congrats on finding your magma time! I had found my magma time, but after the server changeover to jumpstart, my magma time no longer works, so I assume it's been reset. I don't know if I want to put the time in to finding it again :/

Interesting! Mine was 10:37 pm NP time, but I tried it the other day and it stopped working. It never occurred to me that I'd need to start looking again. Ugh! What a pain.

Has this happened to many others? (Magna time stops working)