Some avatar help?

jcwise89

To get the Drackonack avatar, does your inventory need to be totally filled up with different cheese items, or does it matter how many you have? Also, can there be duplicates of the same item, or does it need to be 49 different cheese items (plus the Drackonack to make 50 items)?

Has anyone had any luck getting the Chocolate Factory avatar? Every time I go in there, none of the items are available. When is the best time to get one off the list?

Thanks!

I got the Drackonack avatar using "Cheese" and "Organic string Cheese". I believe I had "Cheese", Drackonack, "Organic String Cheese" in that order. Reading other posts on TDN, that seems to help. An item with the word cheese on both sides of the Drackonack. I did have two other items in my inventory. I had more items in my inventory and refreshed like crazy, but no avatar. So, I decided to clear out my inventory with just those items - Cheese, Drackonack, Organic String Cheese, thinking it would make my chances better. I still refreshed like crazy, but still no avatar. I did a couple of dailies, hence the other two items. I eventually kept a tab open on my inventory and just let it sit open for many hours. I went back to it later, refreshed a few times and then I had the avatar. This one seems to happen randomly, but you will eventually get it. Keep refreshing.

For the Chocolate avatar, I just tried to memorize the items that give the avatar. I kept refreshing and waited through several shop restocks. I spent days doing that, but I eventually found something and was quick enough to purchase it before someone else. I believe that one just takes patience and preservance of going through several restocks, and luck to be fast enough to purchase it, after you see one. I saw the Miniture Chocolate Chocolate Factory appear a few times, the Strawberry Fondant Surprise once, and the Dark Chocolate Skeith twice. It was the second Dark Chocolate Skeith I saw that I was able to get the avatar with. Again, keep trying, and you will eventually get it.

EDIT: I've been trying to get the "Cheese Roller" avatar, so if you would like to try it with "Quadruple Fudge Cheese" and "Peppermint Cheese", I am willing to gift those.

For the Drackonack avvie, it can be any cheese item and it only has to be one. People have reported having better luck with their inventory organized as Cheese, Drackonack, Vegan Cheese (or perhaps the other way around?) with nothing else in it. You have to refresh a LOT!

The chocolate factory avvie is basically a restock avvie. Refresh repeatedly until the shop restocks and if you see one of the rare items, GRAB IT QUICK! Make an offer of 5000 and don't mess around. I still haven't gotten it, but that's what I'm told works!

Thank you! I've reorganized my inventory and am now trying again for Drackonack.

Now when I've been refreshing, sometimes when I stop refreshing, it will have logged me out!! Any ideas as to why? I'm only holding "refresh" for 15-30 seconds at a time.

That's really weird that you got logged out, and I don't really know what the problem would be haha sorry. Anyway, before I got the avatar, I had the drackonack between two cheeses, but I never got the avatar. So I put all three in my SDB, took them out, tried again, and I got the avatar right away. Maybe you could try that? Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I got it on first series of refreshes after I put them in my deposit box and took them out. My order when I got the av was Organic String Cheese, Drackonack, Cheese (had it in reverse order before I put them in my box)