Another Supernatural Pet!

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

This time we got Sam! http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=MyBrotherTheMoose

So, if you guys could do me a HUGE favor, I'd greatly appreciate it. I already have an outfit planned, thank goodness, but I need help getting the items.

I need the following for my outfit:

Casual Gelert Jacket

Gelert Spy Trousers

Gelert Spy Shoes

Silver Dubloon Necklace (The Samulet! :D)

and any spooky looking background

It'd really make my day if you could help me get these items! Thank you if you decide to help! :D

EDIT: I've successfully gotten everything! ... But now I'm severely low on Neopoints. :worried: The only thing I'm missing now that I'd like is that Glowing Spell Runes Foreground hrtbrk showed me. Hopefully I can trade a few items or get more Neopoints so I can have it.

Guest VioletFlare

If I recall correctly, the Suave Dark Wig is supposed to be based off of Sam's hair. It would match nicely with the outfit!

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/893634

Oh, I completely forgot about the Suave Dark Wig! I was gonna use the Basic Short Chestnut Wig, but I guess I'll give that wig to Dean or Crowley, maybe...

Yes! That is a reference to the character Castiel (often referred to as Cas), who is an Angel. I actually started watching Supernatural because my friend showed me clips of Castiel and he remains to this day my favorite character.

My avatar is Castiel

Guest VioletFlare

Hey there, this is odd, but with your whole supernatural theme I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me about my labbie? I think he has a supernatural themed name but I've never actually watched the show. His name is CasAngeloftheLord ?

Yes, that's a Supernatural character! :D He's also the cutest angel in the garrison, ask anyone. :laughingsmiley: