Pet trading help!

bball_dude12345

As far as I know it's illegal to trade pets for items/neopoints. How do they plan on giving you the quest? I think that's illegal as well lol

http://www.neopets.com/~Tasair#trades

This should help with rules if you don't already know them, I'd hate to see your account get frozen.

Trading your pet for the service of painting it at the Rainbow Fountain is something that's not allowed according to the second answer/question, IF that has changed than someone PLEASE correct me.

I know I wouldn't want to accidentally do something illegal on neopets and get frozen!

http://www.neopets.com/~Tasair#trades

This should help with rules if you don't already know them, I'd hate to see your account get frozen.

Trading your pet for the service of painting it at the Rainbow Fountain is something that's not allowed according to the second answer/question, IF that has changed than someone PLEASE correct me.

I know I wouldn't want to accidentally do something illegal on neopets and get frozen!

"This has been bothering me for a long, long time. In past Editorials you've said that trading Neopets shouldn't involve paint brushes, Neopoints, etc. So now my question: is offering a custom against the rules? I know things such as royal customs or unlimited customs are really popular, but since paint brushes are used... I would really appreciate if you cleared this up, thanks! ^_^ (Please remove my username.) ~username removed

As long as the painting is done before the trade, that's fine. No items / Neopoints / additional Neopets can be traded along with the Neopet. "

This explains what is happening. I am trading my pet for a custom offer. As long as the pet has been painted before the trade it is fine. I know 100% that it is legal.

"This has been bothering me for a long, long time. In past Editorials you've said that trading Neopets shouldn't involve paint brushes, Neopoints, etc. So now my question: is offering a custom against the rules? I know things such as royal customs or unlimited customs are really popular, but since paint brushes are used... I would really appreciate if you cleared this up, thanks! ^_^ (Please remove my username.) ~username removed

As long as the painting is done before the trade, that's fine. No items / Neopoints / additional Neopets can be traded along with the Neopet. "

This explains what is happening. I am trading my pet for a custom offer. As long as the pet has been painted before the trade it is fine. I know 100% that it is legal.

I would go for it then. It seems like a good deal :D

As for valuable pets, there are MANY you can get, it really depends on what paint brush you have! I know that paint brushes like the Darigan and Transparent can be pretty expensive. I just recently sold my paint brush on the auctions for 2,600,000

I would go off what you want.

I think it's a pretty decent trade, as long as you are happy with it.

They value likely comes from your pets RW name (as you probs know), so as long as you get a rad Draik colour, I say it's well worth it.