Customization Contest (V2) Voting #7

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Dressed?

CLOSED

Welcome to the voting thread for the seventh round of the Customization Contest (V2)!

A bit f a challenge, but I have to say- I kind of want a fruit chia now :)

Thank you to all who entered! As of now all the original voting rules still apply. This will still be a public poll with multiple votes allowed. Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote :) If I have made a mistake with posting your entry please mail me ASAP!

The next round starts Monday the 30th. If you are interested in participating please see the main thread:

http://www.tdnforums...ion-contest-v2/

Theme: Mmm, Fruity! (Customize a Fruit Chia)

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded a trophy and a designated prize.

5. If you have any questions, please mail my account (Shelley).

6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission

Congratulations to the Top Three Voted Entries!!

First Place

(Awarded Goparokko Fruit Punch)

gold.png

Leverhelven

medium_preview.png

Second Place

(Awarded Gadgadsbogen Fruit Background)

silver.png

Shelley

medium_preview.png

Third Place

(Awarded Gadgadsbogen Fruit Background)

bronze.png

Oravay

medium_preview.png

Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Entries

#1 Who Lives In A...

By: Siniri

fruit%20chia%20customization%20contest.j

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/869990

Story: Are you ready, kids? Aye, aye, Captain!

#2 Unwitting Kitchen Helper

By: Spritzie

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/869740

Story: Trying to save time at the beginning of a long day of soup making for those in need within Neopia, the Soup Faerie decided a little faerie dust could go a long way to speed things along. Little did she realize she would soon have help in a different way than she was expecting and learned quickly to keep the faerie dust away from the ingredients.

#3 Tropi-Chia
By: Dan!elle
medium_preview.png
Story: Enjoy a sip of this tropical drink on the beach... but watch out for that Chia!
#4 Lemon Chia's Lemonade Stand
By: Leverhelven
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/873396

Story: If life gives you lemons, make some lemonade, they say! But what if life makes you a lemon? Well, no matter! This cheery Chia is happy to keep the family bussiness going. After all, what better spokesperson than a lemon itself?

#5 You're Turning Violet, Violet!
By: Shelley
medium_preview.png
Story: "I want you to roll Miss Beaurgarde into the boat and take her along to the Juicing Room at once. 'Kay?"
#6 Super Terrific Chia Half Time Show!
By: LillytheGrundo
medium_preview.png
By: Oravay
medium_preview.png
By: Aquarella
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/872696

By: Hert123
medium_preview.png
Story: This brave green Apple Chia woke up one day, to find her precious, little red children GONE! She immediately knew where they went. The Haunted Forest. So this brave green Chia got to the Haunted Forest, only to see another Neopet near: Vandebart Biggsby the Green Gnorbu. He's the one who runs the Apple Bobbing daily. She ran towards the tank, only to see a couple red apples in there. "Noooo!" she yelled, in terror of her children.

'Surprise!' she heard next and one by one she saw her red apple children popping up. 'Thank goodness!' she said and she hugged her children tightly. "Don't you ever dare to do that again, you little apples!" she said, but she couldn't contain a smile.

#10 Borovan Chia
By: Deboratibi
medium_preview.png

Tie for first!! Yes voting ends on sunday nights (or monday mornings) err, yeah... I should put that in the voting thread lol just a tad important :p

I'm really looking forward to the next round, I'm really hoping for a lot of entries! :D If anyone hasn't checked that out, the first place prize will be an NC prize! (donated by Hert123)

Thanks, Shelley. There's also a tie for third right now, too (though I guess if there's a tie for first, then the next person is technically third...). Anyway, it's very close!

I already have my entry for the next contest just about ready. I might try to tweak it some more tomorrow, but I got bored and stopped for several of the item categories after finding something "good enough." If only I could remember which categories those were...