Anyone know if anyone has actually gotten an avatar by sending in a ticket

brodzikj

along with a screen shot of the score? I didn't take a screen shot, but a picture with my phone because I'm at work and when I hit the 'print screen' button, it literally prints...

anywho, I was playing Ultimate bullseye and finally got over 100. Went to send my score, knew something was up because it was taking forever, and kinda went crazy at neopets by means of twitter and facebook.

i dont think they will reward you with an avatar just by sending a ticket .. game glitches are just a risk we need to take into consideration .. and screenshots are easily manipulated with image editing programs ...

i once played meepit juice game on zen for 14hrs and the score wouldnt send for me ! took me years to muster the strength to do that again ..

Usually what I do before sending a game score for an avatar I'll make sure my connection as well as neopets is working by sending a score in a different game. If that score goes through then I know it's safe to send my avatar score. Of course even glitches can happen that way too, but it's something we unfortunately have to live with.

Congrats on getting the score though, now you know you can do it again! :)

Keep trying and don't give up!

Usually what I do before sending a game score for an avatar I'll make sure my connection as well as neopets is working by sending a score in a different game. If that score goes through then I know it's safe to send my avatar score. Of course even glitches can happen that way too, but it's something we unfortunately have to live with.

That's exactly what I do as well, though it's not garanteed that the avvie score will work just because the other one worked. Still it's better to be safe than sorry.

And I don't think you get avvies by sending tickets. You get an avvie if your score has been sent for review and then approved, though.