Customisation of my Lupe

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a new customisation of my Lupe; she's called marie_antonie and I adopted her after April Fools gave me her to take care of her. She's currently a Christmas Lupe, although without the paintbrush clothing (which is a shame).

She's currently dressed up like some sort of super hero. You can see her lookup by clicking here.

I have about 400 NC to spend and some NC items. I recently imported my closet to Dress to Impress, so you can see that by clicking here.

Now here's the thing: she's a female and she has a feminine name, so I want her to look more.. feminine. I just can't come up with any good ideas.

So, I have 400 NC and some spare NP to get a nice (feminine) customisation done.. Can you help me out? :)

Love,

Tess

This goes over your budget a bit, but 400 NC is a little low unless you're willing to supplement with existing closet items. Do you have anything already? Backgrounds are usually 200 NC full price.

medium_preview.png

Woodland Archer Wig, Woodland Archer Dress, Woodland Archer Cape and Quiver, Gate of Trees Background. There is a Woodland Archer Super Pack right now.

This goes over your budget a bit, but 400 NC is a little low unless you're willing to supplement with existing closet items. Do you have anything already? Backgrounds are usually 200 NC full price.

Woodland Archer Wig, Woodland Archer Dress, Woodland Archer Cape and Quiver, Gate of Trees Background. There is a Woodland Archer Super Pack right now.

I do have some NC items, which are in my closet (linked). I only got 400 NC because 300 of the Lag and 150 from the Expellibox (which I spent 50 NC on for a Fortune Cookie), I cannot buy more NC unfortunately, because of my country.

It does look good though :)

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/864992

I might do something like this. The sun shower (150nc), is something I use all the time when customizing my pets. The parasol is also 150nc but you could always substitute that with something else. Everything else is relatively cheap NP items, except the tree which I saw you had in your closet :p

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/864992

I might do something like this. The sun shower (150nc), is something I use all the time when customizing my pets. The parasol is also 150nc but you could always substitute that with something else. Everything else is relatively cheap NP items, except the tree which I saw you had in your closet :P

It's good overall, but I don't really like the background :(

I think this is the best I can do using NPs only... I wouldn't spend NC on current items in the shop.

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

I really like the second one!

Here's what I came up with.

Better check the link, because the skirt decided to show up blue.

And that's the only NC part. Click here for the actual preview

medium_preview.png

Wow! This looks amazing! I wish I could afford it, the shirt thingy is like over a million NP, but I'll save it to my wishlist. I don't think I can still get the faerie thing though :(

I tried, okay? :?

medium_preview.png

Click the pic for the items.

I don't really like the wig, but the rest of it looks pretty cool!

Oh boy, I didn't check the prices :D

But yeah, I know about the skirt, but maybe I could get my hands on one.

Oh boy, I didn't check the prices :D

But yeah, I know about the skirt, but maybe I could get my hands on one.

So yeah, I did the math and it'll cost about 2,22 million NP for the complete customisation, mainly because of the Elegant Princess Amira Cape, which is about 1,85 million NP! I am not familiar with NC trading at all, since I only get NC through site events (Expellibox, Lag) so I don't have a clue how to get my hands on one of those skirts! I do have two Dyeworks Hue Brew Potions though..

I do have some NC items, which are in my closet (linked). I only got 400 NC because 300 of the Lag and 150 from the Expellibox (which I spent 50 NC on for a Fortune Cookie), I cannot buy more NC unfortunately, because of my country.

It does look good though :)

Ah, sorry! I missed that part.

These two should meet your budget and are along the same lines of the first one:

medium_preview.png medium_preview.png

Click on pictures for item page. ^_^

Also, you'll want to check the flash version. The preview of the background is a little messed up.'

Oh, and if you go with the armor instead of the dress you can afford the original background, with either wig.

medium_preview.png

I really like this one, especially the wigI hope it's a bit affordable; I think I will make Marie like this :)

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. It was my first time really getting to customize a pet because my only pet is Maraquan. =(