Yay for reinforcement!

Naamah D.

So my mom had to go somewhere for two days and is coming home tonight. She told me if I gave her space and didn't constantly call her (she called and texted me actually) she would give me $200.00. Money is a good reinforcement for me because I can reward myself with stuff that I've really wanted. Being the video game lover that I am, I picked out some video games that I've been wanting.

I'm also feeling a better in contrast from my recent post. The real me is coming back and not someone who tries to fit a label.

how much do video games cost where you live ? like , how many ones can you get for $200 ?

It depends on the game and if you get it new or used. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is $59.96 right now on Amazon. A used copy of Dragon Age Origins at Gamestop is $6.99. At Lukie Games a used copy of Duke Nukem Forever is $5.47. So it depends on where you're buying it from and stuff like that. If I buy the selection that I currently have I can get nine games.

• 6 months later...

I always get old, used games nowadays at Gamestop...I love getting brand new games and playing them when they come out, but the price difference on the $60 initial listing and the used price is enough that I would hold out for a couple of months. 

I can use that money saved to get other goodies!