kandygrrl

So I turned down the Aboard the Coincidence challenge because I clicked on it by accident

Sure enough the page loads and the Pants Devil's Evil Twin Brother shows up and hands me a Faerie Bruce Morphing Potion!!!!!

Now I'm selling it to get the loot!

I am so happy I could scream, but my parents are trying to sleep

Have you ever gotten something really REALLY cool from a random event that was worth 500k+ neopoints?

Back when Pirate Draik Eggs were still around 2Mil I got one of those, though that was from Forgotten Shore, not RE. But the shore is random so lets just say it counts almost as RE :D

But the Deserted Tomb avatar was my very first avatar which was so super duper cool that you can't even count it in neopoints! :medieval:

Nifty, it sounds like luck is active in Neopia and visits users to give them something grand.

Honestly, for the most part random events scare me, after King Skarrl took a chunk of np from me I became untrusting, but seeing all these great things makes me a little less afraid of random events.