Meuka: Ew Gross

Aboogala

So either I'm not very observant and I missed this last go-round because my account is only a few years old (had an older one but it must have been purged) or I never had a pet get the Sneezles.

Today doing my dailies my main battle pet got sick from the Quasalan Expellibox - I need to remember to switch actives for this one. I didn't think it would be a problem but when I went to switch pets for another daily I got Meuka as a battledome challenger.

"Meuka slithers out of your Neopets nose and challenges you to a battle in the BATTLEDOME!!!!!!"

Really? That's kind of gross. I never noticed that he was in their nose! MY POOR PET WAS HARBORING A CRIMINAL IN HIS NOSE. AHHHHHHH!

That's all. I'm bored - this lag is killing me.

thats acctually kind of funny, ive never heard of this one!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right? I knew he was a "snot" creature - like he gives out snot themed things as prizes but I didn't know he came from inside my neopets nose. That's just... like when so-and-so pitched him as a character I wonder what the reaction was?